Recovery and independence.
Creating effective drug and alcohol treatment services for
High quality, safe and
effective treatment services for drug and alcohol misuse are
crucial to reducing the harms that drug and alcohol misuse to
individuals and communities.
As a partnership organisation Kent
Drug and Alcohol Action Team (KDAAT) ensures that a wide range of
services are available and easily accessible to Kent residents.
KDAAT’s key roles
- Undertaking needs assessments for substance misuse services in
- Planning and commissioning services to meet those needs
- Monitoring performance and outcomes of drug and alcohol
treatment services in Kent
- Communicating plans, activities and performance to key
- Working with partners to deliver shared national and local
priorities and targets relating to drug and alcohol misuse
KDAAT is one of many Drug and
Alcohol Action Teams (DAATs) across England. All are formed and
funded by a variety of local and national organisations which aim
to reduce the harms of drug and alcohol misuse, on individuals,
families and communities.
KDAAT is hosted by Kent County
Council (KCC) and is overseen by an Executive Board chaired by
Amanda Honey, Managing Director for Communities at Kent County
The following agencies form
To find out more about the team and what we do, visit
the why and
If you’re more interested in the
KDAAT partnership and who we are explore the who we are pages.